So we are now in to the month of remembering and preparing for the holiday season and Christmas. The lake is mostly frozen and most of the summer birds have gone. There are still lots of pheasants around and a few hunters, only a couple weeks left then all will be quiet around the ranch.
So what is new…
- The cows left on the 26th of October, the last nice day of the month
- Hunting season is winding down and finishes on the 30th of November
- Reclamation is winding up for the season
- Winter maintenance and future planning are the big activities
- Trying to find a dock design for the boat launch
- Feeling around for interest in having another EKG course next summer
Happy November everyone, enjoy the weather and steady on, Christmas is coming!