Well the spooks and goblins left and winter moved in. Fall is always a crazy mixed up season…rain, snow, sunshine and now looks like snow and very chilly temps for the next short while or until June 2015, (lets hope it’s not that long)! So what is new and exciting on the Ranch, well…
- The cows have all gone home
- The phesant release and hunt has been very successful, we have had many new hunters out on the Ranch and stopping by for information and direction.
- They are still realeasing pheasants until the end of the month and they are releasing them approximately every three days, depending on volunteer hours.
- The waterfowl have been collecting up on the lake but I fear that in the next few days it will be frozen over and they will all need to find other places sit.
- Neal is busy with meetings with the PCF, Technical commitee and AIA this month.