Out with the old and in with the new as they say. So far the winter in 2015 has been much nicer than it was in 2014. We are in the middle of chinook right now and enjoying watching the snow disappear 🙂
Not much has been happening, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a happy new year and all the resolutions are still holding strong. Things are going well if not quietly on the Ranch so far, Cenovus has had a bit of activity but not much and I guess with the down turn of oil prices there won’t be much new activity out here at all this spring.
So what is happening…
- We are attending the PCAP Reclamation Workshop in Saskatoon this month.
- Neal is still on the PCF Board for 2 more years.
- Neal is stepping down as secretary/ treasurer of the Southeast Branch of the AIA.
- The invasive species management plan is being put together for implementation this year.
- We are all looking forward to longer warmer days!
I hope the rest of January is good to everyone and that all plans and dreams for the spring come true.
Until next month, stay warm and sweet spring dreams,
Shannon, Neal and the boys